- Project Type: ESPC
- Industry: Winery and Inn
- Funding Need: $100,000
- Year Established: 1997
- Annual Production: 15,000 cases
- Time needed for work to be completed: 5 months
- Repayment of Loan Term: 5 years
- Utility Company or ESCO: Mondre Energy
Bedlam engaged Antea Group to perform a comprehensive energy audit, and has hired Mondre Energy to implement the plan.
The project scope includes:
- HVAC replacement
- Water Management - supply and waste water control and management system
- Pump, motor and other equipment upgrades to new EE models with volume and speed controls
- Weatherization of entire building, including the winery and inn. Replacement of windows, new insulation, lighting and other retrofits as well as installation of new EE appliances for the Inn.
- Energy Cost Reduction: 55%
- Water Use reduction: 25%
Bedlam Winery and Inn is a small batch winery and B&B in the heart of Oregon's Willamette Valley. Our 10 room in caters to the wine lover, with easy access to many of the regions great vinyards and wineries. Bedlam's wines highlight the Pinot grape, which thrives on the property, and the inn, with it's farmhouse feel, and modern amenities, is an ideal get away location. All products served at the Inn are sourced locally or grown on site, including all foods served at the cafe, soaps and bath products in the rooms, and wherever we can find amenities that help our guests enjoy their stay.